Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Look Mom, I'm Super Horse - Mental Health Awareness Retreat

Laughter is the Best Medicine

It really is! It helps with stress, pain and conflicts. It works both for the mind and the body and best of all, it's FREE. 
Did you know that laughter is contagious? Don't believe me? Watch the video below and try not to laugh or smile. 
Laughing also helps boosts the immune system, Improve memory, alertness and creativity, and can even help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular issues by bettering your blood vessels and your blood flow. 
So go take your medicine.... Laughter. I gotta go. My mother is chasing me with a broom because I dirty her sheets on the grass. (ok, not really BUT hey! made you smile, no? ;) If you said no, then go watch the video below, your sure to at least smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment